What are the three applications delivery approaches that Accenture recommends?
Overview of Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company that provides a range of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Accenture has operations in more than 200 cities across 120 countries, with over 500,000 employees. The company serves clients in a variety of industries, including banking, healthcare, technology, and telecommunications.
Accenture’s services are organized into five business areas:
- Strategy and Consulting: This includes services such as business strategy, digital transformation, and customer experience.
- Interactive: This area focuses on creating digital experiences for customers, including services such as digital marketing and user experience design.
- Technology: Accenture offers a range of technology services, including cloud computing, cybersecurity, and artificial intelligence.
- Operations: This area focuses on helping clients improve their operational efficiency and effectiveness through services such as supply chain management and finance and accounting.
- Outsourcing: Accenture offers outsourcing services such as human resources outsourcing, finance and accounting outsourcing, and procurement outsourcing.
Accenture is known for its innovation and has been recognized for its work in areas such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cybersecurity. The company has also been recognized for its commitment to sustainability and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Accenture’s Automation Approach
Accenture has a strong focus on automation and has developed a comprehensive approach to it. The company sees automation as a key driver of efficiency, productivity, and innovation, and has developed a suite of tools and services to help organizations automate their processes.
Accenture’s approach to automation is based on three key pillars:
- Intelligent Automation: Accenture combines Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to create Intelligent Automation, which helps organizations automate their processes and make more informed decisions.
- Industry-Specific Automation: Accenture offers industry-specific automation solutions to help organizations in different industries automate their processes. For example, the company offers automation solutions for the healthcare, financial services, and retail industries.
- End-to-End Automation: Accenture provides end-to-end automation solutions that cover the entire automation lifecycle, from design and implementation to operation and maintenance. The company also offers automation governance services to help organizations manage their automation initiatives.
Overall, Accenture’s approach to automation is comprehensive and focused on delivering value to organizations. The company leverages its deep expertise in AI and automation to help clients automate their processes and achieve their business goals.
Delivery Approach of Accenture
Accenture’s app delivery approach typically involves a combination of agile and DevOps methodologies, with a strong focus on collaboration and continuous improvement. Here are some key features of their approach:
- Agile development: Accenture uses agile development methodologies to deliver software in small, iterative cycles. This allows for more frequent feedback from stakeholders and enables the team to make adjustments as needed.
- DevOps integration: Accenture combines agile development with DevOps practices to ensure that software is delivered quickly and reliably. This includes continuous integration and delivery, automated testing, and infrastructure automation.
- Co-location: Accenture often brings together teams of developers, designers, and other stakeholders to work in close proximity. This allows for faster communication, more efficient problem-solving, and better collaboration overall.
- User-centered design: Accenture places a strong emphasis on understanding user needs and designing software that meets those needs. This involves user research, prototyping, and testing.
- Continuous improvement: Accenture is constantly looking for ways to improve its app delivery approach. This includes using feedback from stakeholders to make improvements, adopting new technologies and methodologies, and investing in training and development for its employees.
Overall, Accenture’s app delivery approach is designed to be flexible, collaborative, and focused on delivering high-quality software that meets the needs of its clients.
Related: Accenture’s Internal Security for Clients | How Business Analytics is Transforming the Industry | How to Develop a Business Strategy: Definition and Practical Tips | How Cloud Computing is Reshaping Indian Industries for the Better